Southern Breast Oncology is committed to a sensitive and expert approach to all patients with breast problems and values continuous quality improvement. We have been managing breast disease and in particular breast cancer for many years and have extensive networks with dedicated practitioners in diagnosis, treatment, pathology and support. These networks extend to both the private and public sectors.
The work environment is supportive and welcoming with a strong focus on patient care and amenity.
We are seeking an experienced Medical Secretary to provide excellent administrative support and friendly customer service to patients, doctors, visiting specialists and referring practitioners.
The position is offered as a permant part-time .5 EFT role starting in early 2022.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Strong patient focus and customer service
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
- Surgical quoting, booking, billing and receipting experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple duties
- Friendly, professional, empathic, and courteous nature
- Experience with Audit4 clinical software is highly desirable.
Benefits include an attractive salary and working within a professional, supportive and collaborative team. Staff parking provided and public transport is close by.
Applications need to address the key selection criteria.
Enquiries can be directed to